Tuesday, November 3, 2009

WRGMG....Ummm...

I was working out for about an hour at Lucille Roberts then i got kick off the elliptical because some lady signed up for it...Whatever...

Then I was walking down the street and all of a sudden I hear this weird clicking noise...I turn around and then I saw this old ass lady walking behind me and clipping her fingernails...Yuck how weird is that...Like who the fuck walks down the street clipping their nails...Thats disgusting!!=DO THAT SHIT INDOORS!!

I hope that heffer get fungus...like this....

toenail Pictures, Images and Photos


I can't even stand when my cat cleans his feet and in the process it looks like he bites his paws to get his nails clean....EwWwWw...


I decided to list my people of inspiration...It can be from their style,hair...personality...whatever...I just like them....

Kelis Pictures, Images and Photos

Kelis*


Shingai Shoniwa rocking out Pictures, Images and Photos

Shingai from the Noisettes*

Photobucket

M.I.A.*

idol. Pictures, Images and Photos

Santi White from Santigold*


Photobucket

&& Gwen Stefani from No Doubt!!!


Okay Im tired of typing...I feel so lady and I have midterms to study for... Chao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment