Sunday, December 6, 2009

My New Hair Inspiration!!!-Jasika Nicole

My brother told me the other day that I (which) my hair...looks just like her...except she is of a lighter skin complexion.... Her name is Jasika Nicole and she is an actress that stars in the show called The Fringe on Fox.... Her hair is adorable!!

Here are some pics...

Photobucket

Photobucket


This is a favorite fuckin pic of her (below)... Its makes me want to keep my hair short...Just to have this cut!!

Photobucket



Photobucket

This pic(above) is her with Yaya DaCosta from ANTM...Love her hair too!


Photobucket

Freaking Gorgeous!!!


Product Review Product Review dammit!!!!

&& Here is goes!!!

Photobucket


Ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyquaternium 37, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium 4, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Fragrance/Parfum, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, DMDM Hydantoin, PPG 1 Trideceth 6, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Tetrasodium EDTA, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Vera), Sorbitol, Algae Extract, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Green 3 (CI 42053)


I love this thing in my hair...there are some days that I don't want to use my Eco-styler gel or my Fantasia IC Gel so this is a great alternative to use. It makes sure that my hair does not go tooooooo frizzy but it still gives a lil poof that make my texture of hair so unique and what makes me love to have some frizz... I will be using this again...Yup Yup!!!... and it mixes well with my EVOO, Herbal Essences Totally Twisted mousse and styling gel..

Niiice...
Okay see you guys later....im gonna take a nap..

No comments:

Post a Comment