Sunday, April 4, 2010

Kim Kardashian's Perfume..SMDH!!!

I was in Sephora on Union Square with one of my besties and I decided to get a sample of Kim K's fragrance( I know it came out a while ago, like I give a damn!!!)... I heard mixed reviews about it so I decide to make my own opinion...


Photobucket



OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!its smells bad...really bad...like the mean old lady perfumes that smells up the whole building...and it never goes away unless you open up a window and if you tried to spray Febreze on it you WILL get an asthma attack. I took a shower and that shit was still on me!!!! WHY!!! That scent is just too strong...even after showering with Irish Spring I could still smell that HORRID fragrance. If I was able to give it 0 stars I would...def!!! One of the worse perfumes I ever smelled EVERRRRR!!!..Almost made my sinuses act up while I was in the store..2 thumbs down....Yall know I have bad sinuses... Damn..

No comments:

Post a Comment