Monday, April 5, 2010

Love yourself first...Love yourself more....

Okay as I eat my Southern Rice and Beans...I think to myself..

Why do good people get treated so badly??
I mean its hard to find anybody that is good nowadays..
and when a person has somebody that is willing to be by their side, they just push them to the side and treat them like crap...

Don't people realize that life is too fuckin short and that if you see somebody that is beautiful inside and out....won't you wanna stay with a motherfucker like that???

Me personally, I love hard, and when I am with somebody I am all in, and most people are not like that...

I mean I usually put my all in everything that I do...

Why the fuck imma try to be w/ someone or try to be with someone that cannot put his or her all in it...(oh yeah..im bi...) do not get perverted heffas!!

I know that I am a great person inside and out so there is someone out there will be my right-hand man.. I know myself..I know my worth...

I mean, I have a crazy/beautiful life, crazy friends and a hell of a crazy family and if a person can love and deal with me..then he is a keeper...

Not a lot of men are strong enough to be with a woman like me..I need someone that is on my level...and if you are on my level..that would be beneficial..

Thanks to FuryTv for making my day...
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFuryTV#p/u/14/JAkVK9AXSt8

Copy and Paste people.. Blogger is acting up...

No comments:

Post a Comment