Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Length, Length, Length...where I would like to be..

Howdy yall,
Sorry I have been M.I.A....It is the first week of school and I been running around..

Okay enough of that...

Lately since the beginning of the new year I have been hearing from other natural darlings like me talking about how long they want their hair to be...From being happy with a TWA to having mermaid length hair...or just longer than what that they have now...

I personally want bra strap or mid-back length when it straightened...(Yes, their is a difference of lenght when it is in its straightened or curly(wash-n-go).. Since I am addicted to wash-n-go's...I want to have my hair that is arm-pit length when it is in a wash-n-go so when I straighten it, it will be bra-strap to mid back length.

To be honest, I dont really want long...mermaid length hair.. I honestly won't have time for all that mess...Waist length hair is too much for me...I will be happy having mid-back hair...

But until then, I am taking my daily vitamins everyday, doing my deep conditioner every week and moistutizing my hair in between my braid-outs/twist-outs...

Okay..let me get back to work...
Damn I have class later...Imma be so tired...at least I will be sitting..

Take Care Friends!!

Ohh btw...Follow me on twitter...I might be doing a giveaway soon...
NickkiBCurly

No comments:

Post a Comment