Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Many Questions Random PPL Ask...

About my damn hair... I don't have a long time to write this all out...So here is goes!!

1.) What made you go natural?
--I was tired of the burns and breakage that having a relaxer brings... Its like having a relationship w/ a person who damages you in some way... Gotta get rid of it.

2.) How long did you transition?
--6 1/2 months

3.) Did you cut your hair yourself?
--Yes, I did..

4.) How did you feel after you cut your hair??
--I felt free a last, free at last...Thank Buddha I am free at last!!-No more suffering!!

5.) Why is some parts of your hair is different?
--I have more than ONE TEXTURE in my hair. Tight curls by my ears, corkscrews in the back, and wavy from crown to front of my hair... When I put gel in my hair... The wavy hair looks straight... Hey I have a mixed heritage...and it shows in my hair...

6.) Are you a product junkie?
--Yes, how the hell imma find what my multi-textured hair likes!!!

7.) What products do you use and will it work for my hair??
--Eco-Styler Gel, Coconut oil, Olive oil, Herbal Essences Totally Twisted or Hello Hydration conditioners and Tousle me Softly Mouse , Elasta QP DPR-11, Cantu Shea Butter, Organix Vanilla Silk(i think) Shampoo and Conditioner, Tresemme Flawless Curls Conditioner.---I can't think of anything else right now...

OHH!!! && I take GNC Hair, Skin and Nails supplements...

8.)Do you have YouTube?
Yes--nbuddington085... I need to do more videos... I been busy, I have a life...4 now!!

9.) What color you have in your hair and how many times you color it??
-- Its Clairol Textures and Tones... I think its Ruby Rage...not sure and I color my roots every 3 months or so..

10.) Do you do any specific styles?
--No not really...I do wash and goes.. Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall...
Why you ask???
--a.)My hair is so many textures that it does not stay in a certain style for long...
--b.)My hair does not like 3 strand braids... It tangles up and my hair starts bitching!!
--c.)Too much time... and I became natural because I wanted everything to be low-maintenance.
--d.)&&&&&&&&&&&&&& my hair loves it.. and it has the growth to prove it..

11.)Do you have a certain length you wanna grow your hair to?
--No, no really, As long as it is healthy its fine with me... I don't care about I have to have bra strap length crap... Its like me saying I wanna weight 105 lbs tomorrow... Its not going to happen. I am just letting my hair grow and flourish.. I wanted my hair healthy and it is... MY GOAL HAS BEEN MET!!!

12.) Do you have a twitter?
--Yes.. NickkiBMonroe

13.)Do you have a facebook?
--Yes...its http://www.facebook.com/nickkib723

14.)Would you ever go back to a relaxer??
--Not no... but HELL NO!!

15.)What has changed since you became natural?
--I became at one with myself finally... I am happy the way I am inside and out and my hair shows it. I feel whole and reached my little nirvana....

Namaste && Many Blessings.. Peace Out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment