Wednesday, March 10, 2010

1 YEAR POST LAST RELAXER.... YIPPIE-DO-DAH!!!

ONE YEAR SINCE MY LAST RELAXER...

On March 8th, 2009, I used this relaxer on my head for the last time...

Photobucket


A few weeks later I decided to go natural... I was tired of the DAMN BURN..
Forget about Usher saying..."Let it Burn"...my ass!!!

This was my hair when I used my last relaxer...

Photobucket

&& this me me transitioning...during the long 6 1/2 months... Uggh!!!


Photobucket


This was when I Big Chopped... Thank Goodness...I have no patience...

Photobucket


About six months later and now a year without a relaxer...this is my hair now...

Photobucket

I am so happy that I decided to go natural... At first I was doing this for the health of my hair, but now... this has changed my whole lifestyle. I am eating more healthier, exercising three times a week(for about 2 hrs), and still taking care of my hair and my body has loved me even more... I finally feel comfortable in my skin. I am more healthy!!

&& it all started because I was tired of getting relaxers...
Funny Huh??

No comments:

Post a Comment