Sunday, June 27, 2010

NYC Pride 2010!!!

Bisexual Pride flag Pictures, Images and Photos


Damn, I wanted to go so bad but I am sick as a dog.....
I am a proud bisexual.. no I am not greedy...
I remember having crush and guys and girls since I was six or seven years old..
My sexuality does not interfere w/ my job abilities or my intelligence...
It also does not get in the way having compassion and love for anybody...

In the words of Popeye the Sailor Man---> "I yam what I yam and I yam what I yam that I yam...&& And I'll never hurt nobodys and I'll never tell a lie."

popeye Pictures, Images and Photos

So have fun my fellow LBGT friends, family and bloggers out there!!!
I'll just be home coughing my lungs out...Drinking NyQuil...

Photobucket

Just like this white boy drinking that shit... lol

UggH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment