Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Little Inspiration....For Those Bad Days...



Wow...

Dec.09's photo was at my old house...It was a good year..it was three months after my Big Chop and I was still wondering...WTH to do with this hair...It was short...so all I was able to do was a Wash-n-Go... so I decided to color it. I had no idea my hair was able to grow that long so fast...

Fast Forward

Dec.10's photo was at work today...I realized how much my hair has grown...My hair is going through a growth spurt and I love it... my hair is low maintenance....I realize that my hair grows well without complicated hairstyles(loves braid-outs and twist-outs_...and loves water, coconut oil, olive oil and any water based-conditioner. It is protein sensitive but it loves soy protein...Weird huh??


Whenever I feel like I am having a bad hair day..I look at "way back when" and see where I came from...and it makes me look forward to what is coming in the future...


Take care ladies and gents...

Nickki B.Curly..


Twitter--NickkiBCurly

No comments:

Post a Comment