Monday, December 13, 2010

Victoria Secret-Exclusive Holiday Party((86th Street))..for Shoppers..

This Holiday Party was at 86th street and Lexington!!

Well, I thought it was going to be good.. but it kinda went downhill after 20 minutes of starting....I will tell you ppl...



The customer service was amazing..the girls were really nice and the security guards was actually not bothering a morena...(if you know what I mean)..it was cool...

The makeup artist was cool...her name is Geni..she can do a killer smokey eye...



It sucked afterwards because the place started to get really freaking hot...and then the DJ kept playing the same song over and over again...



I was dying of thirst..Then they finally announced that there was water...so my friend and I decided to some..but the water was ROOM TEMPERATURE....I thought at least it would be ice-cold...

The bottles were nice though...



Well, the good thing was that I found some amazing perfumes, sprays and body lotions that I will be getting as soon as I get paid...lol..Geni was very nice and I gave my bestie Gina a eyeshadow makeover...lol



Overall, I could have had a V8 and played with my dog...I didn't stay the whole time..I only stayed an hour then went to Starbucks and tweeted to my peeps..

No comments:

Post a Comment