Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A stressful day at work yall...

There is this woman that I will call "Watermelon". Watermelon and I work in the same facility. We used to be cool but then I noticed that she was talking all this shit about everybody behind their backs...&& then when they are around she would say "Oh, you know you are my girl right??, I love you!!". Shit like that makes me migrate from people and that's what I hell I did...

Migrated...

A few months later, I completely stopped talking to her and now she is doing tons of mielda..(did I spell that right??) well bullshit to make me spazz the hell out and cut Watermelon up... Like everytime I am on the phone with someone she will talk really loud so I cannot hear who I am talking to on the phone or she will make comments directe towards me saying that she hates fake bitches...and I guess since I was on da rag(( having my period)) I was so close to cursing a bitch out at work... but I calmly said to my coworker... I feel like smacking some bitches today... Then my friend asked who... I said just dumb bitches...&& I made sure she heard it...

Watermelon got so heated and pissed off.. she was saying..."Oh I gotta go back to my desk because I am soo pissed!!" That made me calm...

Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!! Did I tell you that she is 32/33 years old... I am only 24 and she is acting like she is 13. If I was her age I would not give a damn about any 24 years old woman right?? I guess I am wrong.

With people I dislike..I stay silent.. it drives them crazy..and it makes my mom not having to bail me out of jail... lol

Sooo. this will be continued but What really grinds my gears...is WATERMELON!!


No comments:

Post a Comment