Thursday, August 6, 2009

What Really Grinds My Gears....8/6/09

Hello world...my name is Nickki B. and I am starting a blog called "What Really Grinds My Gears". I was inspired by Family Guy and it gives me a place that I can vent out on the stupid ass shit that I see every damn day... This blog might hurt some people's feeling but I really don't give a damn. Okay so here is my first go at this stuff..


I was coming home from school and I got off the bus and I wanted a bite to eat so I decided to go to KFC on Brunker Blvd... and while I was waiting on this long as line, this couple with like 15 fuckin kids start whining. The little boy was loud as hell saying "Melinda took my quarter!!!!, MAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH Melinda took my quarter!!!!". People that know me know that shit annoyed my ass already. Then all of a sudden I look to the left of me by the fake tattoo station crap and I see a four year old girl with A FUCKIN PACIFIER IN HER DAMN MOUTH!!!!!. This girl... this girl...had sticky stuff all over her damn face her hair all in a mess. I mean its 9:50 pm..ain't she supposed to be in bed dammit!?!?!? Then her bigger sister tried to stick her big ass head under the damn soda machine and try to press down on the damn Pepsi compartment so the damn soda can just fall in her mouth!!! That shit is disgusting while the little boy that was whining was saying" MMAAAHHH, I want some pink lemonade too MMMAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!". I swear I was going to slap somebody...

Please dont let your children wind up like this....



I swirled this pic because I kind of felt embarrased for these two...

These are one of the many things that grinds my gears...... Until next time bitches!!




No comments:

Post a Comment