Thursday, September 23, 2010

ITS MY ONE YEAR CURLY_VERSARY!!!!!!

Photobucket


Doing my happy dance!!! yay!!!
I learned so much and my has has grown sooo much in one year..
I have not straightened it out as of yet
I don't feel like it anyways...I like it curly..


Photobucket

Well...Boucle still likes wash and goes!!
and she loves twist-outs &&
Aussie Moist..

She still acts bitchy to color but right after some deep moist conditioning and protein treatments...her bitchy-ness goes away immediately...

Photobucket

People still love her...and always touch her but I tell them she does not like that..so they respect her gangsta..

Photobucket

She has a personality of her own and I just go with the flow with her... If I don't do what she wants...its a bad hair day for me...

Photobucket

I can't wait to see what other adventures this mane of mine will take me... It has been one hell of a ride so far!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment