Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Staple Products...

Happy Tuesday...

I wanted to list my fav staple of products because many people ask me what do I use on my hair...so imma list it right about now...


Shampoos
-Organix Vanilla Silk Shampoo
-Suave Clarifying Shampoo for Normal Hair

Conditioners
-Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship
-Herbal Essences Totally Twisted
-Tressemme Flawless Curls
-V05 Passion Fruit Smoothie conditioner(for co-pooing)
-Garnier Fructis Triple Moisture

Deep Conditioners
-Elasta QP DPR-11
-Miss Key 10 en 1
-My concotion-Greek Yogurt, Olive, Soybean JoJoba Oils, Honey...(damn I forgot the rest)...lol




Leave in Conditioners
-Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine
-Kinky Curly's Knot Today


Wash and Go's
-EcoStyler Gel (with Olive Oil)
-Kinky Curly Curling Custard

Twist-outs
-Elasta QP Mango Olive Butter Cream
-Organic Stimulator Twist and Lock Gel
-Oyin Handmade Burnt Sugar Pomade
-SheaMoisture Shea Butter
-Bee Mine Curly Butter(Mango)

Oils
-Olive Oil
-Soybean Oil
-Castor Oil
-Jojoba Oil
-Grapeseed Oil


Vitamins
-GNC Women's Well-Being(Be-whole) Multivitamin and Mineral

and trying soon..
GNC Omega Complex


Ok...that's it...I gotta get back to work...
Oh shit its lunch time... See Yah!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a lot of staples, hon! I actually had an epiphany this weekend and came to the sad comclusion that less is more with my hair, which sucks since I have so many products *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww.. just use them all up...but don't buy anymore... well, if you can resist..lmao!!

    ReplyDelete