Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Love this song...Dedicated to...



Can't get this song out of my head....
I guess its because I have feelings for a certain someone
that I know I can't have...well for now...

But I want him to know...
That he is on my mind... and maybe one day
I can show him my feelings...
I know I can make him happy...
and he can make me happy...

but situations make us stay apart...

But for now..I accept and understand...

Maybe next lifetime...I will have my chance..

He knows who he is...

1 comment:

  1. I love this song too!! She is a cool artist that doesn't get enough burn as she should!! Hi I am a new subscriber that joined your cool blog spot! Drop on in at www.thediaryofadivinediva.com and join me too!
    Hope to read from you soon and you can join me on facebook too where the chats never stop at http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Diary-of-a-Divine-Diva/107323595974386

    Sashaying Off,

    Precious Pat V

    ReplyDelete