Friday, November 26, 2010

Pink 4 Friday Lipstick!!!!!!






Well, I am not a huge fan of her music...I love her view of fashion...and now its lipstick!!

MAC Cosmetics and Nicki Minaj have collaborated to make a beautiful pink lipstick called "Pink 4 Friday". Here's what MAC states on its website...

"A Limited Edition Lipstick personally designed by Nicki Minaj to celebrate the release of her debut album Pink Friday. Featuring a bright, creamy pink satin formula, Nicki's shade is only available online for four Fridays starting November 26, 2010."

And YES I got my lipstick as soon as the clock struck 12 honey!! and in LESS than two hours that lipstick sold out!!.. Trust me... a makeup FREAK I patiently waited to see how long it was going to sell out.. I know...weird huh..

I also saw some swatches of the lipstick and it is similar to Viva Glam Gaga..but a shade or two darker.. For us chocolate ladies...we might have to pair it with a darker pink because some ladies with a darker hue are scared they might look like a clown...Me personally, if I want to wear I color I will..no matter what shade it is...its all in fun in my book..

When I get it delivered I will take pics and do a review!!

No comments:

Post a Comment