Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Aussie Moist!!!--I love this shit right here....Product Review..WRGMG

Photobucket


This shit right here... is one of the best conditioners I have ever used... ever!! Since Australia's climate is mostly dry and the land is mainly desert, this conditioner is meant for us with curly girls...It has Aloe and Jojoba oil...it also has Australian sea kelp extract. Every time I put this in my hair...my hair just soaks it up! It gives it plenty of shine. After I wash it out, my hair is very manageable..but wait there is more....


Photobucket


Omg!! When you add this moisture treatment to your hair... Its like the cherry on top!! Double the moisture...Double the fun!!.. Your hair really feels great!! You can use any of these things as a co-wash, conditioner and deep conditioner of course... or you can add coconut oil, more jojoba oil or even olive oil to assist with the conditioning.....

I just love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment