Friday, September 4, 2009

WRGMG!! Hooray its Fuckin Friday

Hey people... I so wanted to write on the blog today about bullshit like everybody that has a blog talks about. Well I am on the M42 bus going to my besties job because I traveled all the damn way to work, just for them to tell me that they don't need me. That shit got me pissed a lil bit but I was able to show off my cute lil outfit today... I look snazzy!! I will post some pics later. In other news... This guy that I am totally in love with finally admitted that he is happy being with me.. IDK why its hard for a guy to show their emotions but its whatever. He is one of my best friends and I can say I have to fart or I am bloated and he would not think of me differently.. That means tons and a jar of pickles to me!! I went to Strawberries and bought these kick ass earrings!! Meaning they are big,gold and fab! Damn this salad is soo good!! Well imma go eat and I will blog on later.

No comments:

Post a Comment