Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Great Love of Mine... Olive Oil...Product Review..

I love you so much... Olive Oil....


Olive Oyl Pictures, Images and Photos



No... Not her dammit!!!!



olive oil Pictures, Images and Photos

Olive Oil Pictures, Images and Photos





Yes this one.....
When I put you into my hair... It falls in love every time... My scalp absorbs you with so much content, leaving my curly/wavy hair so moist and fine... && I am glad that you are mine... I cannot live with out you Olive Oil... You are one of my staples... I can always find you in my kitchen cabinet or you are in the local bodegas.... I love using you for cooking.....Just call me Popeye for crying out loud...



Popeye Color2 Pictures, Images and Photos



I will try to post more hair crap whenever I can... I do have a life ppl...
Anyways... Have a goodnight ya'hEEEEeRRRR!!


No comments:

Post a Comment