Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hello people! Its been a month or something... WRGMG

Well I am sorry that I have not written in so long... I have been working like crazy!! Always being in Jersey with my bestie Ami... and school papers after midterms it really kicked my big ol' bootie of mine!!

Oh I got my hair braided into twists..and I love it... I am transitioning to natural..wit
hout no damn perms... I am happy that I can give my hair a break..

Photobucket


See.. I look hot... I only have these things in for 1 week and I am dying to take them out to do more to put more colors...


but what has really been grinding my gears lately is that when women wear shoes that are too fucking small for them...

I was on the train as usual... with my headphones listening to MGMT..and I looked upon these young ladies..like my age and one of the ladies were fumbling with their bag and they just put it down on the floor... So nosey me goes ahead and looks and I see her big toe and her index toe on each shoe gripping to the edge of the 4 inch stilettos...I vomited in my mouth.. and get this...she was putting the bag in front of her so that nobody can see her nasty ass feet.

She also had corns and bunions galore...I honestly don't get it... Esta feo to the 25th power...





Photobucket

This is a prime example...Jessica Simpson should know better...

I'll TRY to write more often...

No comments:

Post a Comment