Sunday, July 18, 2010

I Adore!!! Miss Key 10 En 1-Super Conditioner....

Photobucket

I search far and wide for a protein deep conditioner and I think I found the one...
No.. Protein sensitivity occurred after this treatment..well for my hair..

My hair came out strong but soft to the touch,it felt great!!!

Here are the ingredients:
All on jar: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Gilcerin, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Estearilico, Distearoylamidoethyl Monium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Polysorbate 60, Pentaerythrityl, Tetraisostearate, Lactamide, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dimethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methyl Propyl Paraben, Ceramide, FD&C Yellow #5 and FD&C Red #40.

and directions...

After shampooing, apply a small amount and leave in for 10 minutes then rinse with normal temperature water.

BUT I left it on for 30 minutes...

It gets my stamp of approval!!! Nickki B Curly Approved!!!

Love it Dammit!!
Until Next Time..

2 comments:

  1. OOOH!I need to try this. I love deep conditioning and I'm trying to get my hair to APL unstretched by year's end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stuff is very good...and it cheap..can't go wrong with that!!

    ReplyDelete