Sunday, July 25, 2010

Roller-Setting my Natural Hair...

It was quite a easy process...better than I thought it would be... ((IF MY PHOTOS COME OUT HUGE...BLAME PHOTOBUCKET...I DID TRY TO MAKE THEM SMALLER))

Photobucket

I shampooed my hair with Organix Vanilla Silk Shampoo
Conditioned my hair with Tresemme Flawless Curls/Suave Coconut conditioner
Applied Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine leave in conditioner..

Sectioned my hair into parts and started to roller set my hair... It came out pretty well...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't believe my hair has grown so much that I am using the orange rollers...my hair is soon to be the same length it was before when I was relaxed..


I HATED GOING UNDER THE DRYER IN 90 PLUS DEGREE WEATHER...UGGH..IT WAS HORRID...but I went through it...

Photobucket

its okay...Milo kept me company...

Photobucket

hehe...

I spent an hour under this great Vidal Sassoon home hair dryer for about an hour.. It dried my hair fast but I slept with my rollers on for the rest of the night...

NEXT MORNING...

Took the rollers out and these are the results...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I will do it more often...maybe in the fall/winter months..too hot for the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment