Sunday, August 29, 2010

Decisions...((Sorry so Random))

Its time...
Its time...

Uggh...
Major decisions I have to make...
I always wonder if I am making the right one...
I guess I have to follow my heart and see where it takes me...
All I know is that I don't wanna fail...
But the worse is that I really don't want to regret that I did not try...

I was always raised to be independent..Strong woman
not to depend on anybody but family..
Get an education, get a job... and help family and friends and your community
Especially how my childhood was.. I learned quickly..and it became a standard...

Its time...
Its time...


Now with this decision....I found out that I have walls...because now I have to depend on someone and it so freaking hard...
but I love him...
&& be where ever he is..

I realize it not all about me anymore...
I am getting older...and wiser...
&& it time for me to open up my heart and let down this wall..
Life is too short && time waits for nobody...

Its time...
Its time...

Have to get out of my norm...
Have to experience something new...
Have to try something new...
I wanna say I tried...&& succeeded...

Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment