Monday, August 30, 2010

Jack 99 Cent Store Haul... Yay!!!

Just to let yall know.. I love a bargain..&& Jack's is the place to get it!! I am so excited to show you my 99 cent store haul... Yay!!

Photobucket

Sooo.. Here it goes...

Photobucket

TaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHDaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Okay...So Here's the way imma brake it down..lol

Photobucket

Nicka K Lipglass in Grape...

Photobucket

Nicka K Nail Polish in Pink Tint

Photobucket

Nicka K Nail Polish in Plumeria

Photobucket

Nicka K Nail Polish in African Violet

Photobucket

Nicka K Nail Polish in Sparkling Gold

Photobucket

Nicka K Eye and Lip Liners in Black and Dark Brown

Here they look against my skin tone... Yummy..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nicka K Lipstick in Tango... It reminds me of some lipstick from MAC.. I cannot remember it right now...

Here it is against m skin tone... NIIIIIICE!!
(I am NOT afraid to wear BRIGHT colors..if you don't like it..tough tittaysssssss)

Photobucket

I think that rounds it out... I will wear the lipstick tomorrow.. with a shimmery eye...great for the last days of summer...

1 comment: