Thursday, August 26, 2010

What a Day!!--&& The moolaaaaaaaaaaaaa I spent... Geez!!!

Sorry ladies and gents,
I have been MIA for a while... It just that school, work and my mom going away out of the country..so I had to do things for her all the damn time...

Anywhoo.. Today I purchased Bee Mine Curly Butter in Island Mango...



I also purchased Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade...



They should be coming in a few weeks and you ladies and gents know damn well I will post product review on the bad mamma jammas.... I am soo excited!!

BUT That is not all the shopping I did...
I did some shoe shopping at Rainbows...Yay!!
Here are the pics...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I had to carry all these suckers home!! on the damn 6 train!!!
but I love each and every one of them..

Well anyways, I gotta go back to cleaning up my damn room and bathroom and vacuum and re-do my twist-out with foam curlers...

I will ttyl...

No comments:

Post a Comment